Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I've been Tagged...

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life
- I.T. Auditor / Junior Network Assistant
- Application Developer
- Senior Application Developer
- CIO (har har har!!!)


4 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over
- Pretty Woman
- An Affair to Remember (original)
- My Bestfriend's Wedding
-

4 Places I've Lived
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Sydney, Australia : Yagoona, Wiley Park, Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill


4 TV Shows I Love To Watch
- Prison Break
- Desperate HOusewives
- Commander In Chief
- Amazing Race

4 Websites I Visit Daily
- Maan's World and a BIP (Blog-In-Progress)
- Sydney Morning Herald
- Philippine Star
- Philippine Inquirer

4 Of My Favorite Foods
- Lindt cake, eclair, chocolates
- Pad Thai
- Prawn Laksa
- Singapore Chili Crab

4 Places I've Been On Vacation
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast
- US of A: California, Nevada, Arizona, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, Wisconsin
- Philippines: Boracay, Palawan
- Singapore

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
- home with my 3 boys
- Manila with my family
- Spa

4 People I Wanna Tag
- All those who need to "blogstart"

No comments: