Monday, March 17, 2008

Tag: Fill Me In

I AM… resilient.

I WANT… a Wii, (“…right now” – in Janina San Miguel’s tone).

I HAVE… acrylic nails.

I WISH… I can start a business.

I HATE… pathological liars.

I FEAR… losing my children’s love and respect.

I SEARCH… for recipes, parenting tips, home improvement tips, furniture styles, fashion.

I WONDER… when we can be debt-free.

I REGRET… being friendly to almost anyone.

I LOVE… to be distinct. It makes me feel comfortable.

I ALWAYS… dress up.

I AM NOT… stupid and neither gloating!

I DANCE… when I hear, “Mama-se, mama-sa, ma-ma-coo-sa”
from Michael Jackson’s old hit “Wanna Be Starting Something”.

I SING… songs of worship and praises.

I CRY… when I remember Jesus’ passion and death.

I WRITE… on my journal (diary) and on my blogsite.

I WON… in a duet contest a long time ago
(with my dad when we sang “When I Fall In Love” when I was in 4th year high school).

I AM CONFUSED… when some people say they love you and yet they hurt you most.

I NEED… a spa/massage.

I SHOULD… read a new book. Suggestions are most welcome.

THE LAST THOUGHT YOU GO TO SLEEP WITH IS… how great is God’s love and grace.
They calm my raging seas.

Next to tag is Gem, Irmee, Cata, Mia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi maan, done with the tag. :) thanks! :)